Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Introduction to Crazy

First, I must warn you, I'm very new to blogging. Translation: This is my very first blog :). I've always loved writing and I feel as though some of my experiences could be too entertaining not to share with everyone.

I think you should know that I'm the girl who sits quietly working and then can't stop talking once she starts. I'm both the introvert and the extrovert, which doesn't make any sense at all, but seems to work for me. I have meaningful conversations and am a pretty good listener, but I also tend to go off on tangents pretty easily, hence 'Easily Distracted'.

In recent months, I've had so many cool, scary, funny experiences that I'd like to document my journey and share it with my friends and loved ones.

Sooooo, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment